It's been another week of steady work, and I have plenty of new progress to share with you!
Ithry here with your Monday Collusion Content update! Today's update is a short one to show off the backer set arts that weren't finished at the time of posting them. Here they are!
Ithry here with your Monday Collusion Content update! Today we have another backer set, the Silver Promo one!
In one of our latest episodes of the New Level Cap Podcast, we discussed some of the effects and causes of burnout throughout the development process. To follow this up, special guest writer Gabe Nelson steps in to show us how playing board games can help with your mental health in general! Take it away!
Ithry here with your Monday Collusion Content update! Super Zeroes is the first Expansion set in Collusion I’ll be talking about. Super Zeroes introduces a new keyword: Heroic!
Hello, everyone! It’s Marco again with yet another Millennium Blades Collusion article. This time, I want to explore an important aspect of the game: Collections. Collections are the "other” way of gathering Victory Points (VP) outside of straight-up winning Tournaments. In this article, we’ll explore when it’s time to abandon a deck and send it to the Realm of Shadows for points!
Attention, duelists, it’s me: Marco! As many of you know, Millennium Blades is one of my favorite games and with the new Kickstarter for Collusion out, I felt like it was only appropriate to give you all a small sneak peak into the new cards we’ll be seeing in this set. Specifically, I want to get into some new combos you can possibly make use of in your games!
Hey, duelists! Marco back with another Millennium Blades article. Specifically, I want to talk about Money. Money, as we all know, is totally the only thing that ever matters in life, since it lets you buy more cards in your favorite CCGs! Naturally, this is true in the 107% true to life accurate CCG simulator that is Millennium Blades. However, I think it would benefit all of us to understand WHY Money is so OP.
After a few unexpected delays, Street Fighter Exceed has finally arrived at our warehouse and is shipping now! Pre-orders should go out in the next 24 hours, and should arrive with you within 1-3 days!
Street Fighter Exceed won’t be in regular stores until May, so this is the best place to grab your copy until then! If you haven’t yet, you can order your copy from our online store and get our store-exclusive Street Fighter Exceed playmat as part of the bundle, available while supplies last!
Thanks so much for your patience with these unforeseen delays. From the whole Level 99 Games team, we hope that you enjoy Street Fighter Exceed!
Exceed Season 3 features fighters from Capcom's illustrious fighting game franchise, Street Fighter!
Contains 3 boxes, each featuring 4 fighters for a total of 12 playable characters, and a woven-edge play mat exclusive to the Level 99 Games Online Store! The mat is 24”x14”.
The playmat features a woven edge designed to prolong the life of the mat and make for a smoother playing experience.
Welcome to Indines In-Depth, where we give you insights on a specific character. Think of this as a primer for everything about a character from one of our games. From lore to game-play, you'll find most of what you need to know here! For this week, we’re featuring Gar, Guide to the Six Paths!
“Master Gorm said that a Guide can only show you the Paths. You must walk them yourself.”
Abandoned in the Jeffrean jungles at a young age, Gar was found and raised by a group of monks. These monks trained in the Six Paths style - an ancient form of martial arts scholars believe was the basis for every martial art in Indines. She lived with these monks for many years, learning the ways of the Six Paths.
One fateful day, a bandit stole what little the group had and ran off with them. Gar gave chase, despite the monk’s warnings against it. She was able to track down the bandit, beating them up and returning what they stole. Later that night, as she was collecting firewood as punishment, she heard a huge explosion coming from the cave where she and the monks lived. She returned to find out she was too late, the bandit she had struck down had returned to destroy the cave, burying themselves and all of the monks with it. Life had shown her a new path, one without the teachings of her masters to guide her.
10 Facts About Gar
1. Gar trained under three Guides: Saiz, Uren, and Gorm. Her heavy dependence on others and constant questions made Saiz and Uren eventually refuse to teach her further.
2. She was too young to remember anything about her parents and has no desire to find them.
3. Her name comes from the sound she made when the monks first found her. She guesses she was probably trying to scare them away.
4. The stone on Gar’s back is what remains of the Guidepost - a wall of cave paintings detailing the original paths followed by the founders of the style. She carries it with her not as a reminder of her training, but because Guide Gorm told her to always keep her back straight.
5. As she was unable to learn the correct form for the third path, she uses a sling to replicate its effects.
6. Gar has zero aptitude for magic, thus her inability to learn the third path. She believes that magic users must be using some form of deception or advanced technology that she hasn’t figured out yet.
7. She has an excellent memory, which she uses to remember all of her Guides’ teachings. She believed that everything her Guides told her was a form of lesson, so she has developed a few strange habits and routines.
8. A Guide is the term given to a master of the Six Paths. As Gar is the only practicing member of the Six Paths left, she is a Guide by default. She does not believe she deserves this title, and strives to master all six Paths to earn it.
9. The Six Paths are a set of 6 forms that are meant to be tempered by your experiences, resulting in a unique style suited to each person.
10. The first train she saw was an Afterworld Express model, so she believes all trains are soul-stealing monsters. She has managed to derail 3 trains so far.
Lore Section: Ithry (Joshua Van Laningham)
Gameplay section: Daniel Honig & Marco De Santos
Empyreal will be our largest and most ambitious project yet. The game features a massive amount of content, brand new art, and high-quality components.
We have a lot of big plans for Empyreal, and we need your help to make them happen! Join the project today and become part of the next era of the World of Indines!
Hey, everyone! Welcome to our new piece of Daily Content! Every Tuesday, we will be releasing articles about our games! These can range from simple things like analyzing the base pentagon in BattleCON to complex card counting in EXCEED. This week, we have an advanced BattleCON Guide from Marco!
Learn how to punish opponent misplays in this weekly article!
Hey, everyone! Welcome to our new piece of Daily Content! Every Tuesday, we will be releasing articles about our games! These can range from simple things like analyzing the base pentagon in BattleCON to complex card counting in EXCEED. This week, we have a BattleCON Guide from Aliphant! Credits to D (Daniel Zeiger) for helping with the editing.
Hey, everyone! Welcome to our new piece of Daily Content! Every Tuesday, we will be releasing articles about our games! These can range from simple things like analyzing the base pentagon in BattleCON to complex card counting in EXCEED. This week, we have a newbie BattleCON guide from Aliphant! Credits to D (Daniel Zeiger) for helping with the editing!