BattleCON Fan Art Contest
At the start of each month, we will be announcing a contest where all of you have the chance to win some really cool prizes!
This month will give all you wonderful artists a chance to show your stuff because January's monthly contest is an Alternate Costume Art Contest! Simply draw one of your favorite BattleCON characters in an alternate costume that you think would suit them. Maybe you think Malandrax is better off looking like a comic book supervillain, or that Rexan is more awesome as a T-Rex(an). The possibilities are endless! Simply send us your art and you will have the chance to win the grand prize!
What is the grand prize? If your alternate costume triumphs over the rest, we will make it into an actual Alternate Costume Card for that character and make it available for download on our website, and perhaps in future Extended Edition products as well! If that weren't enough, we'll also give you a $100 Gift Card to our new online store! So, stretch those artistic muscles and submit your art for the chance to make your vision into sweet card reality!
To the top 5 entries that don't win the Grand Prize, we'll offer a $20 Gift Card to our new online store!
To enter the contest, follow these easy guidelines:
- Each person is allowed one entry to the contest, so make it count.
- While you can make your art using your preferred medium, all entries must be submitted as a high-quality image file (JPG or PNG).
- Attach your clear image file to an email and send it to email@example.com with the Subject Line "January Art Contest".
- All entries must be family-friendly. We will not consider art that is inappropriate or mature in nature. If you are confused as to whether or not your art is considered PG-rated, it likely means that it is not!
- All entries must be in our inbox on or before January 22, 2017. Any pieces sent after this will not be considered. Sorry!
- Remember that, by submitting your art, you are granting us permission to use it (so we can make that awesome card for your prize).
And that's it! We can't wait to see what wacky and awesome costumes you will come up with! We will announce the winners at the end of this month, so, again, stay tuned!